StudyX customizable study software which is designed to help students (elementary to graduate) learn facts faster, retain them longer, and have more fun while studying. The program includes some built-in material students might be studying, or allows students, teachers or homeschooling parents to enter their own in a question and answer format. Once material is entered, the versatile study options include study games, on-screen or paper flash cards, study sheets, and multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank and matching tests.
An intelligent engine tracks students? progress while they study on screen using digital flash cards and three types of practice tests. The software tallies correctly-answered questions, focuses on questions needing the most studying, and congratulates students on mastering their material after correctly answering all questions twice. Or, if students prefer paper, they can print flash cards, study sheets and/or practice tests.
Enhancements in version 5.0 include:
* Redesigned study games feature better graphics and gameplay: Maze, Tunnel, Ping Pong, Math Practice and Multiplayer Trivia which is fun for classrooms
* New Multiplayer Decity game allows players to build a city and defend it from missiles while answering questions to score
* Automatic download of definitions from Wikipedia saves time when entering question/answer sets
* Autopilot study option pops-up questions while students perform other computer tasks
* Improved foreign language study with diacritical marks (accent, tilde, umlaut, etc) added automatically
* Avery index cards added as a printed flash card option
* More robust user interface with comprehensive pop-up instructions and expanded quick start guide
Jeff Minnis began developing StudyX as a sophomore computer science major at Webster University when he couldn?t find any study software like it. ?I enjoyed the computer more than textbooks, ? said Minnis, ?and I expected there were
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|