The World Wide Web is a single direction information source. Real time stock prices, online bidding systems, forums, discussion boards, daily news services, etc need to be checked regularly for updates. It is a very time-consuming process that can waste a lot of time. To solve this problem, Compressweb has developed Web Monitor. Web Monitor is a tool that can automatically monitor your favorite data from numerous web sites simultaneously. For Web Masters it has the additional benefit of checking that your web-server is working and can notify when site content is modified; perhaps due to a hacker?s attack.
1. Seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
2. Flexible scheduler. Controls the frequency of checks for web page updates.
3. Smart Difference Algorithm specifically designed for WWW.
5. Intelligent selector tool allows selecting any region of Web Pages for monitoring.
6. Single click action to monitor your favorite web pages.
7. Powerful HyperDB database for storing unlimited Web page Changes.
8. Embedded History Navigator to browse web page changes.
9. Highlight the web page changes for easily identification.
10. Supports mime based E-mail clients. Useful for sending complete HTML changes to your favorite email client tool.
11. Automatically login detection for password protected sites.
12. Triple-DES to protect your privacy.
13. Trigger other applications when changes are detected.
14. Rule-based Monitor to filter out unimportant changes.
15. Rule-based Monitor to keep the important changes.
16. Notify you by SMS when not at your desk.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|