HiliSoft UPnP Explorer is a Windows GUI tool to explore and manipulate UPnP Devices. UPnP Explorer can discover the devices on the networks and show them in tree view. Users can manage the devices by sending actions, querying variables, subscribing events and visiting the web. Virtual Device could run a Device Simulator according to XML files loaded, providing full functions of a UPnP Device.
1. Supports SSDP/Gena/SOAP/HTTP
2. built-in XML parser(disigned for UPnP description file only)
3. Friendly views: Device Explorer; File View; Control Point Monitor
4. Device Explorer: explore and manipulate devices, including querying variables, executing actions, subscribing events, etc
5. Virtual Device: simple UPnP Device simulator
6. Filtering: exclude devices by option
HiliSoft UPnP Explorer is based on HiliSoft UPnP SDK that is written in ANSI C. The UPnP Stack is consist of a set of APIs for developing UPnP devices and control points. The SDK works on Windows, VxWorks and Linux.
1. Written In ANSI C
2. Supports Windows/Linux/vxWorks
3. Tiny, suitable for Embedded system
4. Complete functions and APIs
HUGen, an assistant tool of UPnP SDK, privodes GUI and command line tools that generate code skeleton based on HiliSoft UPnP SDK for UPnP device and control point from XML files.
1. Gens and works! After generating code skeleton for UPnP Device and Control Point, compile it, and it runs and provides example action results and variable values! Users can add your extra code to make customization.
2. Both command line interface (HUGenCmd) and Windows GUI interface (HUGenGui). Users can use command line in makefile or VC project.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows
System requirements: Pentium II
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Release status: New Release
Changes: Added: Filter; Added: compatibility to Windows Media Player 11;
Internet Access Monitor for WinRoute
Net Control 2 Home Edition
MSN Messenger Monitor Sniffer