Avira MailGate Suite checks the complete incoming and outgoing SMTP data traffic in real-time against viruses, spyware and other dangerous contents.
- Scanning of all incoming and outgoing or internally sent emails in real-time.
- Recursive scanning of all email attachments, even of those in compressed form (archives).
- Automatic placing of unknown archive formats and infected or suspicious files in quarantine.
- Support of all conventional Linux distributions and MTAs such as QMail, Postfix, Exim and Sendmail.
- Effective protection against spam attacks and previous warning before Outbreaks
- Extremely small, bandwidth-saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Fast, seamless protection through updates without system interruption.
Efficient configuration and administration:
- Individual system adaptation to company specifications.
- Central configuration, monitoring and control of the system.
- Add-on email address filter. Comprehensive protocol, statistics and report functions.
- Whitelisting/Blacklisting Feature;
- Block Spam at the server;
- Support for MTA Plug-Ins Courier, Communigate Pro and Qmail
- Integration of eleven espurgate 2.0, which offers improved spam detection capabilities, particularly with image-based spam;
- Detailed logging (Helps administrators to track spam);
- Template keyword for VDF date (Helps administrators to easily identify if the email was scanned with a recent VDF version).
Limitations: The Installation Kit comes fully featured but the update service is disabled. To enable the update service you may purchase the appropriate commercial license from www.avira.com.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|