RSS Feeds Submit is an automatic submission tool that can add your blogs and RSS news feeds to over 80 top search engines and directories. Save time by eliminating repetitive data entry work with our automatic submission tool. You can also add/remove directories for manual submission to sites that require more detailed information about your feed. FREE software updates with new added RSS search engines. Increase traffic and improve your rankings.
RSS Feeds Submit supports the following RSS Search Engines: Yahoo, Moreover, Syndic8, DayPop, Feedster, Technorati, Blogdex, Feedburner, Newzfire, Deskfeeds, Popdex, Blog Street, ComplteRSS, Weblogalot, Icerocket, Easy RSS, Memigo, Plazoo, Blogarama and more.
10 Reasons Why You Need This Program Right Now
- Submit your blogs and RSS feeds to 80 of the most popular search engine and directories, automatically.
- Save time by eliminating repetitive data entry work.
- Choose between automatic and manual submission.
- Add and remove blog directories manually.
- Backup option saves the title, description and keywords of your feed for future use.
- Improve your search engine rankings without any SEO.
- Free One Year software upgrades.
- Updated list of the newest directories and search engines.
- Automatically update your blog using a ping process.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
There is no doubt that blogs and RSS feeds are becoming an extremely popular web technology. It gives visitors direct access to the content they are interested in. And it provides the search engines what they want... fresh content that is useful to their visitors. Without being published in the RSS search engines, you're missing out on hundreds of thousands of potential visitors! Don't waste anymore time manually submitting your blogs and RSS feeds. Purchase the full version of RSS Feeds Submit today for only $29.95.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|