In DOS it was very easy to print the content of a directory. But unfortunately there is no such function in Windows.
In Windows you can use DirPrinter to print the content of a directory and the directory structure in a comfortable way.
- Print the content of a directory
- With or without subdirectories
- User defined filters
- Print preview
- Export into TXT- and CSV-File
- Export into clipboard
- Powerful Export Assistant for export to DBase, Paradox, Word, Excel, Access, RTF, TXT and many other popular file formats
- Print directory structures
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|