Description: Tail Ace is a powerful tailiing utility for windows that works similar to the UNIX 'tail -f' command, but with many more features. You can use Tail Ace to monitor changes to files and see those changes in realtime. This program does more than just tail files. Filters to include/exclude lines, color assignments and font sytles can be assigned to words/phrases. This program has many features that make it a very powerful tool.
* Tail multiple files at one time
* Add file to favorites so you don't have to always browse to the same file every time you start the program
* Ability to set filters to include or exclude lines in a file
* Set colors and font styles to words/phrases that you are tailing
* Set specific files to open automatically when the program starts
* Ability to set the refresh delay (how often the program checks the file for changes)
* Ability to set the buffer size (how many lines show in the tail window)
* Color and filter settings are applied to individual files so that you don't have to have the same color/filter settings to all open files
* Find text in the file that is being tailed
* Pause program from tailing file(s)
* Ability to scroll through file while tailing is taking place. Program still adds text but doesn't follow at the bottom of the file until you scroll back to the bottom
* Hold control key down and use mouse wheel to change font size in window
* Print selected text or an entire log window
Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.