Description: TreeNetCopy is a tool that provides file mirroring between Windows NT/2000 boxes using TCP/IP.
This utility is designed to replicate repository resources.
TreeNetCopy does an automatic file-transfer on both ways of the replica, sending files that have changed or added, to maintain a whole mirror of both sides.
The main features this utility provides are:
· Multiple-sides replication
· Transfer only modified or newly created files
· Flexible configuration of TCP/IP components
· Filter to accept TCP/IP connections
· Filter of files to be replicated
· Compression of files before transfer
· Filter of files to compress
· Authentication based on challenge/response password
· Schedule of replica work
· Able to manage multiple mirror sides
· Works as a NT/2000 Service
· Different model of replication behavior: Master/Slave, Peer-to-Peer
Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.