As an domain administrator it's important to check your servers eventlogs daily.
This takes a lot of time, connecting to each server, and browsing application, system and security eventlogs, and a lot of them each day,
and newer remembering which old eventlogs you already examined.
With this program you can easily schedule a daily intranet-report (html) without duplicates, and only the eventlogs since last scheduled run.
It will send you an email with number of logs found since last time, and with a link to your intranet-report.
The intranet-report automatically links to www.microsoft.com/technet/support and www.eventid.net on each event-id and event-source found since last run
The reports are placed in subfolders for each year for easy history or deleting old unused logs.
· Choose Application, System, Security, DirectoryService, DnsServer and/or FileReplService events
· Choose Errors, Warnings, Information, AuditSuccess and/or AuditFailure
· Choose silent run if you want to schedule W2kEventLogReport
· Choose to create a report for each server, or one report with all servers
· Choose unwanted events-id's, not to be shown in html-report
· The html-report only shows one of each equal events
· The html-report only shows events since last run of W2kEventLogReport
· The html-report link each found event to www.eventid.net
Free install working unlimited 90 days!
Please visit www.Tryware.Dk or http://music.Tryware.Dk for more information
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|