Similar to the "tail -f" of Linux.
Makelogic tail shows the last few lines of a growing log file in real time. It is particulary helpful for monitoring the error logs and access logs of web servers. It comes with an easy to use GUI, for all platforms.
- Supports creation of "MakeLogic Tail" Projects
- Related log files can be added into one project for easy log file management
- Hot links to recenlty opened files from the client area of the main window
- Tails multiple log files in a single MDI window. Each log file will be opened in a separate child window. Hence more than one log can be monitored at the same time.
- Search the log files. Ability to search the currently active log file, or all open log files. Search can be either case sensitive or case insensitive
- Supports Drag and Drop. Simply drag a log file and drop into the application window. The log file will be opened and tailed.
- Highlights chosen set of keywords in different colors. Choose your own set of key words by entering them in the Options dialog. Whenever these keywords appear in the log file, they will be highlighted in the given color. Ex. you could highlight the "Exception" messages in the error log files.
- Keep track of the most recently opened documents. All the recenly opened documents will be listed in the File/Recent Files flip menu. The log file will be opened by just cliking on the corresponding menu item.
- Cascade or Tile the log file windows. For simultaneous visualization of access and error logs, or any other logs, you can choose to arrange the log file windows as per your convenience.
- Shows line number and column number of the cursor location in the log file.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Unix, Linux, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other
System requirements: Java
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Release status: Major Update
Deep Log Analyzer
FastStats Analyzer Free